Tuesday November 1, 2022
The All Progressive Congress, Ibadan North West will on Wednesday hold its sypecial Local Government Meeting on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022 at Methodist School, Akintola Road, Ibadan by 4:00pm
The general meeting is also expected to be a culmination of the party governorship candidate, Senator Teslim Kolawole Folarin’s visit to the local government with other stalwarts of the party.
In a statement by the publicity secretary of the party in Ibadan North West local government , Mr Azeez Asimiyu, other party candidates which includes, the Oyo South Senatorial candidate, Barrister Sarafadeen Abiodun Alli, the state party Chairman, Hon, Issac Omodewu and other dignitaries are also to attend.
Some of the activities lined up for the visit are:
- Interactive meeting with the muslim community at Anwarul Islam Mosque, Eleyele by 9:00am.
- Interactive meeting with traditional leaders at Recreation Club Hall by 10:00am.
- Interactive meeting with the Accomoran at NUT Hall Nalende by 10:30am.
- Interactive meeting with the Market People at Ayeye by 12:00pm.
- Interactive meeting with the Traditionalist at APC Party Office by 1:00pm.
- Interactive meeting with the Christain Association of Nigeria Ibadan North West Chapter at Union Baptist Church Salvation Army by 2:00pm.
- Interactive meeting with the Artisan & CDC at Ebenezer Primary School Salvation Army, Ibadan, by 3;00pm.
- Special meeting with all party faithfuls at Methodist School Akintola Road Ekotedo Ibadan by 4:pm.
The statement calls on members to mobilize massively to honour the leaders and by God’s grace, the next Governor of Oyo State.